Loan Eligibility Calculator
Are you looking forward to moving into a new house? Get an estimate of the maximum loan amount you can take with our home loan eligibility calculator. Your house loan eligibility is based on your age, income, repayment capacity, and employment stability.
Plan your purchase with a better understanding of your expenses. Use our home loan eligibility calculator to make well-informed decisions and stay a step ahead. Once you have calculated your home loan eligibility, smartly planning the loan request can help you increase you eligibility. Use the loan eligibility checker in 5 simple steps:
- Choose your employment type
- Enter your monthly income
- Enter your existing EMI’s
- Enter the rate of interest
- Enter the loan tenure in years and calculate.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I use any home loan eligibility calculator to check my home loan eligibility?
A home loan eligibility calculator is a tool to determine the amount of loan you are eligible for. Different lenders have different criteria to evaluate your eligibility. It is always good to check your home loan eligibility online to see the different rates and have a clear understanding of how much you can save with the lender of choice.
How is home loan eligibility calculated?
Loan eligibility is based on different factors that vary from vendor to vendor. A housing loan eligibility calculator takes into consideration the primary requirements for home loan eligibility like employment type, income, existing EMIs, loan tenure, and rate of interest. It only gives you an estimate of your expenditure, the actual amount may vary slightly.
How can I increase my home loan eligibility?
Your home loan eligibility depends on your loan repayment capacity. Use a loan eligibility checker, and input different values to better understanding of your loan eligibility:
You can increase your home loan eligibility by:
- Increasing your tenure for lower EMIs and easier repayment capacity
- Reducing the number of existing EMIs to show that you are not burdened with numerous EMI payments
- Applying with a co-applicant to increase your total income proving your repayment capability Use the home loan eligibility calculator to have a better estimate of your EMIs and plan your future expenses so that you don’t run out of resources.