Have a better understanding of your savings and your benefits made before and after taking a home loan using our online Home Loan Tax Saving Calculator. Principal and interest payments made through home loans can be claimed for deductions in your income tax. The amount and type of deduction available against the repayment of your home loan is governed by applicable income tax laws by the Government of India (Home Loan Benefit under Section 24, Section 80C, and Section 80EE).
Plan long term investments with proper tax planning. Simply enter the necessary details into the calculator below and see how much you can save through a home loan.
Make smarter decisions by saving on income tax annually! Maximize your take home salary in 6 steps:
- Enter the year to be assessed
- Enter the total taxable income
- Enter the principal repayment on loan
- Enter interest paid on fully constructed property
- Select the right segment details
- Click on calculate to see how much you can save